This last week we got a new freezer. With that freezer came a very big box and Kyra quickly fell in love. Add her favorite hat and she had hours and hours of fun.
The pics are so great. It seemed like some years Walt and I would spend what seemed like a ton of money on Christmas presents and then the kids would want to spend most of their time playing with the big boxes.
5 comments:
That is awesome! I totally need to get Bradyn a big box like that! I love the cute little door and window shutters! Kyra is such a cute little girl!
What a cutie! Love the peekaboo video.
Looks like she's having so much fun with the freezer box and Bryce's chicken coop looks so good!
Super cute! So excited to see you guys this weekend!
The pics are so great. It seemed like some years Walt and I would spend what seemed like a ton of money on Christmas presents and then the kids would want to spend most of their time playing with the big boxes.
Post a Comment