Blog Background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Family Pictures...

I know it's been almost a year since I blogged, but I have an excellent excuse... We had NO internet. We now have internet and hopefully it's here to stay. I intend to blog about the big events that took place this last year, but it will definitely take some time. Anyways, I thought a perfect "returning to blogging" post would be to post our most recent family pictures.

Our family picture day was not an easy task, I wonder if it is for anyone. It's funny how you put so much time into getting your family ready for pictures, and then my sweet little Kyra refuses to smile for any picture, or wants to wander off and play elsewhere. I need to remember she is two no matter what situation we may be in at the time. Anyways we ended up getting a great family photo! I emailed two pictures to my sister-in-law (the only picture of Kyra smiling and another that the rest of us looked decent in) My sister-in-law pasted Kyra's smiling face onto the other photo and voila we got a family photo we were all happy with.




On family picture day we did not attempt to get individual pictures of the kids, so yesterday I tried all by myself in our own backyard. These were my favorites...

Kyra - 2 1/2 years old

Miles - 8 months old


8 comments:

Mary and Graham said...

So glad to see your blog back, and you have the cutest family in the world.. Sending you all big Christmas cuddles!! Miss you my friend!! XOXOXO

Heather said...

You took those photos of the kids?! They look great, Lindy, maybe you should become a photographer!
Good to see you blogging...maybe I'll have to follow your example and pick ours up again! :)

Kristen and Andrew said...

LINDY!!!! YAY!!! Welcome BACK!!! Your pictures turned out SOO cute! I cannot believe how big the kiddos are already!! I look forward to reading your posts again! Love you!!

Megan and Greg said...

Welcome back to the blog! Great pics! I can't believe how much older your little girl is and Miles! We've never seen him! He's such a cutie!

Erin Ellsworth said...

So cute. Miles has the best smile!

Kirsten said...

Yeah! they turned out great! Keep blogging!!

Jacqui said...

Yay. I am glad I can now stalk you better :) Cute pics and even cuter kids!!!

HeidiT said...

The pictures are adorable! Miles is getting so big already.

Powered By Blogger