Great night with great friends, thanks girls!
Blog Background
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Breaking Dawn
I LOVE these girls, we have so much fun together. We went to Breaking Dawn opening night. We of course made it a complete GIRLS night with dinner before at The Creperie, taking a few silly pictures while at the theatre, and sipping hot cocoa at Moxie Java afterwards.




Great night with great friends, thanks girls!
Great night with great friends, thanks girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
lol we were on the same brainwave yesterday! I'm so glad you are posting on your blog again! :)
You guys crack me up. You can tell how much fun you have together. Girl time is such a necessity. You look so great btw.
That whole night looks so much fun. I can't believe I still haven't seen it. I keep forgetting.
Post a Comment