Blog Background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Girls Weekend!

One of my besties, Kristy has a family cabin in McCall, Idaho. A lot of memories have been made at the cabin since our high school years when Kristy's parents built it. Since college though Kristy started doing girls weekend each summer and inviting "the girls" [Ann, April, and I], her sister-in-laws, college buddies, and work friends. Needless to say there are lots of girls who attend girls weekend. It's quite the get together. This year I only went up for the day on Saturday. Two pontoon boats were rented and we chilled on McCall Lake the whole day. We all were cautious and put our sun block on, but when your out on the water the entire day your bound to get too much sun. Everyone had sun burns by the end of the day, ouch. We all had fun cruising around on the lake, chilling at North Shore, chit chatting, and listening to some tunes. Afterwards a group went to My Father's Place to eat dinner, super yummy. I then headed back home to Boise. I was expecting to make the drive myself, but last minute my friend Ann decided she wanted to go home too. It was nice to have a traveling buddy. Thanks Kristy for a fun girls weekend [day].

The girls [April, Kristy, Ann, and I]...



No comments:

Powered By Blogger