Every summer before the Ellsworth family reunion starts we spend a day playing around at Christensen's Pond. It's a fun family tradition. This pond is owned by a local farmer, who provides lots of various activities including a zip line, water slide, diving boards, canoes, etc. This year it was not available when we wanted to go, we were super bummed. A few days later the Johnson family informed us they had reserved the pond, and invited us to join in on the fun. We were so excited.
We had a BLAST! I only got two pictures while we were there. I planned on taking more, but I was in the water the entire time with my kids. We did get video of Kyra jumping off the diving board, I swear this girl has NO fear. She loves water, she probably went down the water slide 20+ times. Overall we had a great Monday night with family.
Shelley, Zach, McKenzie, and Brian...
Brent and Kim...
Kyra jumping off the diving board...
1 comment:
I love how Kyra just sorta walked off the edge of the board.. how funny!!! Looks like a great family outing!
Love you Lin!
Post a Comment