Bryce and I went back and forth ALL summer long deciding if we should put Kyra in a Preschool class this year, or wait till next year. We decided to go for it, and we are SO happy with our decision. Kyra LOVES Preschool. Her teacher Mrs. Wall is a good friend of mine [also my running buddy], so I already knew before Preschool started Kyra would be in good hands. She goes to Preschool every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30-11:30. There are eight kids in her class [five girls and three boys], she already calls her classmates her "best friends". We are so excited for Kyra and her new adventure.
First day of Preschool...
Bryce taking Kyra on her first day...
The three year olds [Kyra, Maddux, and Jacob]...
Kyra in her classroom...
Kyra and her teacher, Mrs. Wall...


3 comments:
She is so stinking cute! I love it!
whoohoo Kyra!! Getting so big!!!
I look like a giant next to Kyra!! Haha! So happy she is in my preschool and she is so stinkin' smart! Oh, and I LOVE running with you! :)
Post a Comment