Blog Background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Going to the Temple...

Growing up Crystal and I were in the same ward. We were great friends back in the day and had a lot of fun together. When Bryce and I moved into our new ward two years ago I found out our first Sunday there that Crystal and I were in the same ward again. Crystal was assigned to be my visiting teacher shortly after. It has been great getting to know Crystal all over again after so many years passing by. Crystal recently decided to go to the temple and take out her endowments. Besides family she asked some friends to be there for support. I was so happy she invited me. It was a spiritual experience, one I will never forget. I'm so proud of Crystal and her decision to go to the temple. After we all enjoyed a blizzard at Dairy Queen, yum yum.        


Bottom: Me, Kim, Crystal, Kari, and LoraAnn
Top: Candice and Jaci

No comments:

Powered By Blogger