Blog Background

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day!

I received the BEST Mother's Day gift this year, baby Gage. I can't believe I have three kids, crazy. I LOVE each of them so much. This morning Kyra was excited to wake me up so she could give me a gift. In her preschool class she made me a flower magnet, and a card with a sweet poem inside. I loved it.  Bryce and the kids made me breakfast. We had crepes with lots of different toppings, sausage/bacon, and eggs. Everything was delicious. Later Bryce took the kids to church while I stayed home and cuddled with Gage. Because church ends at 4:00 Bryce started making dinner right when he got home. My mom joined us for dinner, it was fun. We had chicken burgers with a few yummy sides. After dinner we went to the park to meet up with my sister Lauralee and her family, and Bethany. Everyone brought a dessert to share, we had brownies, fruit pizza, and chocolate covered strawberries. The kiddos played while the adults chit chatted. Overall I had a wonderful Mother's Day, I felt so spoiled all day long. I'm so grateful for my family, I feel so blessed.     




No comments:

Powered By Blogger