My mom is moving to Utah at the end of this month. I really wanted to get the girls together for a fun night out. Kim was unable to come because she and Brent were celebrating their first Anniversary in McCall, we missed her a lot. Brady came into town last minute and decided to tag along with the girls. We had a fun fun night. We went to dinner at The Olive Garden. We chit chatted and laughed for hours. The tables around us were probably sick of us after awhile, it may have gotten a little loud a few times. After we rented a movie titled Admission and watched it at Lexie's house. The movie was really good and funny. We all had a great night together. It's always fun making new memories, especially with family. Love you mom, I'm sure going to miss you.

3 comments:
I can't believe your mom is moving, but Utah is good!! Now I may see you guys a little more often. Make sure you stop and see us when you visit your mom! Miss you!
I didn't know your mom is moving! Sad sad! She is so awesome planning dates with the grand kids. I'm glad you guys had a fun night together too!
Ok, I should have read this first before I commented on your other post!:)
Post a Comment