Blog Background

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gage's Baby Blessing!

Gage received his baby blessing at church today, it was a great day. We had a lot of family to share this special day with. Bryce gave a wonderful blessing. I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life, it brings me so much happiness. I love knowing my family can be together forever. We LOVE you Gage, and are so happy you are apart of our eternal family.






5 comments:

LoraAnn said...

I love seeing pictures of your family!! Love the smile on Gage's face!

Tonya said...

So sweet! Sounds like it was a great day. Gage is so adorable.

Megan and Greg said...

He's so handsome! You have such a beautiful family! Miss you guys!

Kim A. Hodges said...

Gage is so stinking handsome!!! Glad it was a great day!

Mary and Graham said...

Love seeing pictures of Gage! I read this one a bit late, but I loved the photo of you and him from the fair as well.
XOXOXO
Miss you Lin

Powered By Blogger