Last year for my birthday Bryce got me Shakespeare Festival tickets. I got to pick three plays to go to with Bryce as my hot date. The whole experience was awesome, we got to go on three different dates [without kids], and enjoy a fantastic play under the stars. This year when Bryce asked me what I wanted for my birthday, my answer of course was more Shakespeare Festival tickets. So between last summer and this summer Bryce and I have enjoyed many plays together. This year we went to Blithe Spirit, Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, and The Foreigner. They were all great shows.
This year we purchased additional tickets, and Bryce took his mom to King Richard III. There were technical difficulties the night of their play, so the play ended early. Because of that we scored two extra tickets for another play. So our last play, The Foreigner Pennie and Trent [my nephew] joined us. The play was hilarious and we all had a great time together.
Hopefully I get more Shakespeare Festival tickets for my birthday next year, I would be one happy girl.
1 comment:
That is SO fun! What a great birthday gift. I hadn't realized you had again requested it for your b-day this year. Awesome!
Post a Comment