Blog Background

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Push 5K!

My friend Tonya and I signed up for a race called the Push 5K. We not only got to run another race together, we got to run with our kids too. Everyone ran the race with a jogging stroller. Kyra and Miles were so excited to run a race with mommy, and I was excited too. As we were waiting for the race to start pinwheels were handed out to each kid to have fun with during the race. All the kids were quite entertained. The race started and there were jogging strollers everywhere [single, double, and triple], it was crazy. Collin, Tonya's husband ran with us too. Bryce and Gage cheered for us on the sidelines from a couple different locations during the race. After crossing the finish line there were treats for everyone. The treats were definitely my kids' favorite, small apples, gold fish, and fruit snacks. The race was definitely not competitive, but the kids and I had lots of fun together.      




1 comment:

Tonya said...

Woohoo! It was fun. You were a good sport waiting for me!!

Powered By Blogger