Blog Background

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kyra turns 3...

I can't believe three years ago I gave birth to my sweet Kyra. Life is so enjoyable with her in it. She has a personality that shines EVERYWHERE she goes. Lately Kyra has been obsessed with rainbows, every time it rains she patiently waits by the sliding glass door asking when the rainbows will appear. This year we decided to have a rainbow themed birthday party. Kyra loved helping mommy prepare for her birthday party by stuffing the pinata with yummy candies, sneaking pieces of fruit that were supposed to go on the fruit kabobs, and picking out a birthday outfit for her special day [pink cupcake tutu dress with pink cowgirl boots]. The party was a success. Once everyone arrived we ate snacks [rainbow fruit kabobs and veggies], chit chatted, and played outside. We then sang happy birthday to Kyra and enjoyed some cake and homemade ice-cream. Afterwards all the kiddos had their chance to whack at the rainbow pinata, it was fun to see their reaction when all the candy fell to the ground. We then opened presents and Kyra loved them ALL, especially her new shopping cart from mommy and daddy. I barely saw Miles the entire party, but when looking on my camera at the pictures I saw that he was well taken care of. We had a wonderful time celebrating with great family and friends. Happy Birthday Kyra, we love you and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you.











6 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

So cute! I love the rainbow kabobs! What a great idea!

katy said...

Oh my Gosh, what a cute party idea. I it all. Man, these babies grow up to fast, huh? Makes me want to dance and cry at the same time. She is so cute.

Kristen and Andrew said...

Cutest little three year old around!! What a doll!!

Mary and Graham said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! xoxoxoxo
Aunt Mary in Australia!

Amber Sibbett said...

Happy birthday sweet little Kyra! I am super bummed I missed your party! Lindy, wonderful job with the party! The rainbow theme is so cute!

HeidiT said...

3 already!! The party turned out so cute - those fruit kabobs look delicious.

Powered By Blogger