Blog Background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Brady's Graduation!!!

This past weekend my youngest brother Brady graduated from Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah. Everyone was able to travel over and to celebrate with him. Saturday morning Brady had a graduation brunch my dad, mom, Bethany, and I were able to go to. The brunch was outside, and it was a beautiful day. I love breakfast food, so I was in heaven. We were able to meet lots of Brady's friend's and chit chat for awhile. We had a great time.





Afterwards we went back to his apartment so he could gather everything he needed for graduation. I wanted a picture of Brady holding his cap/gown, but the picture turned out so funny. Because I was sitting down while taking the picture it made Brady look like he was this super tall guy standing in a super tiny apartment.



Awhile later everyone met up for his graduation ceremony, kiddos and all. It was a LONG ceremony [3 1/2 hours], but still so fun to see Brady receive his diploma. Kyra and Miles did exceptionally well during the ceremony, I was a proud mama. Afterwards everyone met up outside to take pictures. I LOVE the one of the boys jumping in the air, classic.









Later we checked out Brady's new house he will be renting with four of his great friends. Brady is planning to continue school at Westminster, he was accepted to the education program he applied for, yeah! We then went to a Mediterranean BBQ at Brady's best friend's house, it was definitely different but super tasty. It was so fun to be there and celebrate Brady's special day with him, I would not have missed for anything else. Love you Brady!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What great pictures. I haven't seen all of you in so long! I can't believe Brady is so old. I know he is not much younger than me but I swear the last time we saw each other was as children! How fun you could all be together to celebrate :)

HeidiT said...

That's great that you could all go to his graduation. I saw the announcement at my Mom's and thought "When did Brady get old enough to graduate college!"

Megan and Greg said...

Graduation is such a big day. I remember Greg's. The only one I've even been to. It looks like maybe he had honors? With those tassles? Greg had tassles that meant something, that's all I remember. Brady's a stylish one. He always seems all put together and trendy in your pics. If your kids made it through 3 1/2 hours- that is IMPRESSIVE.

Mindy said...

I was thinking the same thing as Heidi... when did Brady become old enough to graduate! The apartment picture of him looking like a giant is funny! Congrats to Brady!

Powered By Blogger