Blog Background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fun girls night...

I have some great friends in my old ward. We love getting together, especially to celebrate birthdays. We normally go to dinner at a restaurant the "birthday girl" picks. The most recent birthday we celebrated was my good friend Tonya's. She chose Old Chicago for dinner, AND it was yummy! We all had a great time doing what girls do best, chit chatting, laughing, eating, and taking silly pictures. After dinner we went to Amber's house to watch a movie. This Means War was an absolute winner, so funny!

Birthday girl...


Chandra, Jacqui, and Amber...


Mary, Kim, and I...


Jacqui and Amber dishing out dessert...




Tonya and I...


Riding on Jacqui's moped before going to Amber's...

4 comments:

HeidiT said...

That's great that you have a group of ladies to celebrate with, and that dessert looked so good!

Tonya said...

That was so fun! Thanks for posting it! You're a great friend! :)

Val said...

Is that Whitney in your picture! Funny. Small world. Love reading oyour blog lindy!!

Amber Sibbett said...

These pictures are hillllarious! I love a good ole girls night out! :) Thanks for sharing!

Powered By Blogger